Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How Your Facebook Administrators Violate People's Rights - Mark Zuckerberg Please See this

Hi,

In order to receive support, you must reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of the Facebook account that you referenced in your inquiry. This security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your inquiry.

In addition, note that Facebook will only be able to provide assistance if you are writing in from the email address that you used to log in to your Facebook profile that's disabled. If your disabled profile was registered under a different email address, then you will need to respond directly from that email address. To do this, take the following steps:

• Copy the exact email address you see in the "From" field of this email (ending in @support.facebook.com).
• Log in to the email account under which your disabled Facebook profile was registered.
• Compose a new email. Paste the address you copied (ending in @support.facebook.com) into the "To" field, let us know you're responding from your disabled email address in the body, and click "Send."

Once we have this information, we will take further steps to assist you. Remember that writing in multiple times will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly.

Lastly, you may not create another account using a different email address while you are waiting for a response. Creating more than one Facebook account is a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and violations of this rule could result in all of your accounts being permanently disabled.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team



Reply

I'm the owner of Facebook Account, This is my email address

hello
Jun 1 (2 days ago)


Reply
The Facebook Team to m
show details Jun 1 (1 day ago
Hi,

Your account was disabled because your behavior on the site was identified as harassing or threatening to other people on Facebook. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:

• Sending friend requests to people you don't know
• Regularly contacting strangers through unsolicited Inbox messages
• Soliciting others for dating or business purposes

After reviewing your situation, we have determined that your behavior violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. You will no longer be able to use Facebook. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

Please note that for technical and security reasons, we will not provide you with any further details about this decision.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

(Goolge search for " Sending friend requests to people you don't know
Regularly contacting strangers through unsolicited Inbox messages" This is same CTRL+C and CTRL+V for most people)

Reply

show details Jun 1 (1 day ago)
This is injustice, how many people reported that i'm harassing or threatening to them or can you provide evidence? No one because I know it'm not doing anything wrong to anyone. PLEASE REVIEW MY PROFILE AND SEE

1. I send most requests which your facebook suggest me in the right hand side. So why do you suggest me to add friends?
2. I never send any message to a person who is not my fiend, unless an unknown person send me a message and reply to that, and that's once or twice for an year
3. i'm not doing any business, or dating in facebook, can you provide any evidence a person whom i called for a date or do any business through facebook?

THIS IS INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE, INJUSTICE
- Show quoted text -



Reply
The Facebook Team to me
show details 10:02 PM (23 hours ago)
Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. We will not be able to reactivate it for any reason, nor will we provide further explanation of your violation or the systems we have in place. This decision is absolutely final.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

Reply

show details 11:49 PM (22 hours ago)
Ok, Although your decision is not fair ( it's like an umpire giving an wrong decision and a make player out) anyway I obey your decision, but i have my photos, videos in my account, and i lost all of them. I have my facebook apps and fan pages there too. even you didnt warn me before you deactivate my account, I could discuss or I could download my data,if you gave me two or three days before you deactivate my account

This is most probably a last message i send to you

I dont know is it violation of rule to add a friend which facebook suggest me
I dont know is it a violation of rule, reply to a message which is send by a person who is not my facebook friend ( and i never send any dirty messages to any one)
I havent done any business or dating using my facebook account (But i used facebook chat to ask how friends are and their details about day today life)

you can see it my account if you examine it.


I loved Facebook earlier, Now I'm very disappointed with Facebook about how they treat people.

Final thing to say

I'm very disappointed about Facebook and it's staff and Mark Zuckerberg

Bye


NO REPLIES FROM FACEBOOK THERE AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment